Are you are thinking of sending your child to pre-school?
The best way to find out if our preschool is right for your family, is to come and meet us and get a feel for our setting.
We offer funded places for those eligable for both 15 and 30 hours per week of free childcare. We accept children from 2 years until school starting.
If you're interested in visiting simply call us on 01327 860100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on facebook by searching @blakesleypreschoolcommunity
We look forward to meeting you.
At Blakesley Pre-School we offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults
- The support of a personal keyworker
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress
- Fully qualified in Special Educational Needs (SEN) if required
Our aim is :
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all childen and families.