Date for your diary
Blakesley School Open Morning - Friday 30 September
Are you are thinking of sending your child to pre-school?
We would love to show you around our lovely pre-school and introduce ourselves.
You might find us in a rocket off to the moon or making mud pies!
If you're interested in visiting simply call Karyn on 01327 860100 (during pre-school hours) or email email@example.com
At Blakesley Pre-School we offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults
- The support of a personal keyworker
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and in your own child's progress
- Fully qualified in Special Educational Needs (SEN) if required
Our aim is :
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community-based group
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all childen and families.